BAKED GOAT CHEESE DIP WITH GARLIC AND HERBS
Garlic Herb Baked Goat Cheese Dip - melty, cheesy baked goat cheese dip with lots of garlic and herbs! Pair with a glass of wine and you have the perfect appetizer.
- 1 (10 oz) package goat cheese
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese , grated
- 3 cloves garlic , finely minced
- 2 Tbls olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary , finely chopped
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl mix together all of the ingredients until smooth and well blended (you can use a food processor).
- Spread into a small oven safe dish.
- Click Here to view complete recipe