Baked Apple Cinnamon Donuts
These easy baked gluten-free apple cinnamon donuts with maple cinnamon glaze will be your family's favorite fall breakfast treat.
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free flour I like Pillsbury gluten-free
- 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum leave out if your flour already has it
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray full sized donut pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine the sugar, eggs, applesauce, vegetable oil and pure vanilla extract. Mix until fully combined.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here