Avocado Egg Chicken Salad Recipe
Amazing chicken salad recipe loaded with avocado, eggs, bacon, celery and tomatoes in a Dijon mayo dressing. Enjoy the salad as a sandwich, a side salad or in lettuce wraps.
- 2 (10 oz each) canned chicken breast cans, drained
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 1 small avocado, cubed
- 1/2 celery stick, finely chopped
- 6 slices bacon, cooked
- 3 boiled eggs, cubed
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 Tbsp sour cream
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients for the dressing, mix well.
- Combine chicken, tomatoes, red onion, celery, bacon and eggs. Add 3/4 of the dressing and mix.
- Click here to view complete recipe