ALMOND BUTTER BLUEBERRY ZUCCHINI MUFFINS
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/4 cup fresh blueberries, divided (if using frozen, defrost first and drain off access liquid)
- Preheat your oven to 350℉ and line a 12-hole muffin tin.
- Take the grated zucchini and place it in the middle of a clean dish towel or large paper towel. Wrap the zucchini in the towel and squeeze out as much of the moisture as you can. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine almond butter, honey/maple syrup, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, baking soda and vinegar. Mix with a spoon until well blended the batter is smooth.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here