AIR FRYER ZUCCHINI PARMESAN CHIPS!
- 2 medium sized Zucchinis, thinly sliced
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten
- ½ cup Italian-seasoned Breadcrumbs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- ½ teaspoon of Smoked Paprika (optional)
- Cooking spray or mist
- Salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste
- Slice the zucchinis as thinly as possible with a knife or a mandolin slicer. Pat dry with a paper towel to get rid of excess moisture.
- Beat the egg with a tiny splash of water, a pinch of salt and pepper, in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, grated cheese and smoked paprika.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here