58-CALORIE CHOCOLATE CAKE DONUT HOLES
- 1/4 C (28g) Coconut Flour
- 1 scoop (32g) Protein Powder vanilla
- 2 Tbsp (10g) Unsweetened Dark Cocoa
- 2 1/2 Tbsp (20-22g) Sugar-Free Fat-Free Fudge or Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 1 Tbsp (9g) Swerve Confectioners
- 1/2 C (113g) Fat-Free Greek Yogurt vanilla
- 1 Egg
- Sugar Coating (for rolling donut holes in after baking)
- 2 Tbsp (18g) Swerve Confectioners
- Preheat an oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the Greek yogurt and egg to the dry ingredients and stir until you have a giant ball of dough. (I use a rubber spatula and use a folding, pressing movement to incorporate any remaining dry ingredients.)
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here