10 Minute Easy Asian Cucumber Salad Recipe (Dairy Free)
10 Minute Asian Cucumber Salad Recipe made with crunchy cucumber, onion, rice wine vinegar, and a few secret ingredients! An easy, light, refreshing Cucumber Salad that’s guaranteed to be a hit.
- 4 cups of very thinly sliced seedless cucumbers (i used mini cucumbers)
- 1/4 cup of finely sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup of fined diced red pepper
- 1/4 cup of rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- Add VERY thinly sliced cucumber, sliced red onion, diced red pepper, and sesame seeds to a medium size bowl. Set aside.
- In a small bowl mix together rice wine vinegar, honey, toasted sesame oil, red pepper flakes, and sea salt .
- Add dressing to the cucumber bowl. Toss to mix everything.
- Click here to get complete recipe