WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY TART
A deliciously rich and creamy no-bake white chocolate tart recipe that is stuffed full of fresh raspberries, and has a sweet digestive biscuit crust!
FOR THE CRUST
- 3 cups digestive biscuit/graham cracker crumbs 300g
- 1/4 cup caster/granulated sugar 50g
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter 115g, melted
FOR THE FILLING
- 2 cups white chocolate 350g, chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy cream 120ml
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter 56g
- 2 cups fresh raspberries 250g
- Stir together the biscuit crumbs and sugar. Add the melted butter and mix until all the crumbs are moist.
- Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of an un-greased 23cm/9-inch fluted tart tin with a loose base. Refrigerate whilst preparing the filling.
- Get complte recipe >> Click Here