WHITE CHOCOLATE BUCKEYES
- 1/2 cup Butter, Softened
- 1 1/2 cups Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 cups Powdered Sugar
- 24 ounces White Chocolate Almond Bark, Or white chocolate baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter Chips, For drizzling, if desired
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter, peanut butter, and powdered sugar.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll the dough into 1-inch balls, and place on the baking sheet.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours, or ideally overnight.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, heat the chocolate at 45-second intervals until melted and smooth.
- Get complete recipe >> Click HEre