Whipped Shortbread Cookies
Whipped shortbread cookies are light as air with a delicious buttery flavor. They melt in your mouth because they're so soft, and only require a few simple ingredients.
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 300F degrees and line cookie sheets with parchment paper or baking mats.
- In a large bowl beat the butter and powdered sugar until very fluffy and aerated (at least 5 minutes.
- Mix in the flour, cornstarch, salt and vanilla extract.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here