VEGAN TUSCAN RIGATONI
Super garlicky sun dried tomatoes and spinach cooked in white wine. Made creamy with luscious cashew cream, tossed with rigatoni.
- 1 C. Raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 1/2 C. Vegetable broth
- 2 Tbsp. Nutritional yeast
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 5 Cloves Garlic, chopped
- 4 C. Baby spinach
- 3/4 C. Sun dried tomatoes
- 1/3 C. White wine, vegan
- 16 oz. Rigatoni, regular or gluten free
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Start boiling water for your rigatoni, cook according to package instructions.
- While you are bringing water to a boil, drain the soaked cashews then add them, the vegetable broth, nutritional yeast and lemon juice to a blender. Blend on high until nice and smooth scraping down the sides as needed. It may take a few minutes. Now add salt and pepper to taste. Just leave in the blender for a few minutes until you need it.
- Once the water is boiling, cook your pasta until it is al dente. Drain when finished.
- Click here to get more instructions