Vegan Garlic Mushrooms
Buttery Garlic Mushrooms with a mouth watering herb garlic butter sauce! You will love this 10-minute side dish that goes with anything!
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 an onion chopped (optional)
- 1 pound (500 g) Cremini or button mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine* (optional)
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the butter and oil in a large pan or skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sauté the onion until softened (about 3 minutes).
- Add the mushrooms and cook for about 4-5 minutes until golden and crispy on the edges.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here