Valentines Day Popcorn Recipe: Pink Chocolate Covered Popcorn
Easy Valentines Day Popcorn recipe that features Pink Chocolate Covered Popcorn with white chocolate drizzle, sprinkles and M&Ms.
- 1 bag of microwave popcorn light or regular butter (full sized, not snack)
- 3/4 cup pink chocolate candy melts*
- 1/2 cup white chocolate candy melts*
- Valentines sprinkles
- Valentines Peanut M&Ms
- Pop the popcorn and remove the unpopped kernels.
- Place the candy melts in small bowls or glass measuring cups, one for each color.
- Microwave the pink candy for 40 seconds then stir, repeat in 20 second intervals until melted and smooth. (takes 1-1 1/2 minutes dependent on melt brand and your microwave).
- Click here to view complete recipe