Valentines Day Overnight Oats + Raspberry Chia Jam
- 1 cup frozen/fresh raspberries
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 cup oats
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp honey/other sweetener
- For the jam, place your raspberries and coconut oil in a saucepan on medium heat.
- Stir until the berries have turned mushy and the juices are coming out, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add the honey/syrup and chia seeds. Keep stirring until it reaches your desired consistency (another 5-10 minutes) and then remove from heat. Allow to cool down and then scoop into a container/jar and place in fridge
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here