- 50 Saltine Crackers
- 1 Cup butter cut into chunks to melt down, 2 sticks
- 1 Cup LIght Brown Sugar
- 2 Cups White Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Cup Pink Chocolate Melts
- Valentine's Sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a large cookie tray with aluminum foil. Spray with cooking spray. Line saltines up neatly in rows.
- In a medium sized pot melt your butter and brown sugar. Once butter is melted down, bring to a boil. Continue to stir the entire time and boil for about 2 minutes. It will look gorgeous and bubbly.
- Pour over the top of the saltines. Gently spread across the saltines.
- Place in oven and bake for about 7 minutes.
- While your crack is in the oven melt your pink chocolate melts according to package directions. *Please see the body of the post, I have included my no fail chocolate melting tips.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here