Three Greens Summer Detox Salad
Three Greens, broccoli, berries, and pumpkins seeds all dressed in a light lemon vinaigrette making it the perfect summer salad packed with powerful nutrients.
- Mix of kale spinach, and romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 pint of fresh blueberries
- 2 green onions
- broccoli florets about 1 1/2 cups
- half a large english cucumber
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- optional ingredients: goat cheese
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- handful of fresh chopped parsley or cilantro
- salt & pepper to taste
- Rinse and chop greens into bite size pieces and place in large salad bowl.
- Add blueberries, chopped green onions, broccoli florets, and chopped cucumber.
- Add pumpkin seeds right before serving.
- Click here to view complete recipe