THE BEST LOW CARB CHICKEN ALFREDO PIZZA
This low carb Chicken Alfredo Pizza recipe is a satisfying (and delicious!) gluten free pizza that you’re going to want to make again and again.
- 1 Recipe Low Carb Stromboli Dough
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 3 Garlic Cloves, crushed/minced
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- ½ Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese (I use the green-can variety)
- 1 Cup Shredded Cooked Chicken
- ¼ Cup Fresh Spinach, Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Real Bacon Pieces
- ¾ Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Garlic Salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Make the Low Carb Stromboli Dough.
- Roll dough out between two sheets of parchment paper until you have a large 12-14 inch circle.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here