TERIYAKI INSPIRED SALMON MARINADE (GLUTEN-FREE)
- 1 1/2 pound of salmon fillets
- lemon pepper to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- just under a 1/4 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°. Remove the skin on the salmon, wash, and cut into fillets. I like to cut the thicker pieces in half.
- Using parchment paper or tin foil on a large baking dish, spread out fillets and season with lemon pepper, garlic powder, and salt.
- In a bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, brown sugar, water, and olive oil. Drizzle on top of the fish.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here