Skillet Snickerdoodle Biscuits
- 3 1/2 cups White Lily® All Purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 8 tablespoons butter (1 stick), cut into cubes and softened
- 4 tablespoons shortening, cut into cubes
- 1 1/3 cups buttermilk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and grease a 9-inch cast iron pan. If you don't have a cast iron pan, use a 9-inch cake pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and 1 tablespoon sugar.
- Scatter butter and shortening pieces on top and use your fingers to rub the butter and shortening in until it resembles coarse meal.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here