SHEET PAN BALSAMIC BASIL CHICKEN CAULIFLOWER RICE BOWL
- 2 cups riced cauliflower
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 medium red onion
- 4 chicken breasts diced
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/8 cup fresh basil chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Dice chicken into cubes. Spread them in a single layer on one side of your baking sheet.
- Add broccoli florets to baking sheet in a single layer beside your chicken. Cut any large florets in half or thirds.
- Slice red onion into strips. Spread in a single layer on baking sheet beside the broccoli.
- Add cauliflower rice to baking sheet beside the onion. (If you're ricing your own cauliflower just add florets to a high powered blender and blend until cauliflower has a rice or pearl-like consistency.)
- Click here to view complete recipe