RAW CAULIFLOWER “FRIED” RICE RECIPE
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 3 green onion tops
- ¾ cup bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup edamame
- 3 Green onion bulbs (the white part, use green tops for rice)
- 2 tablespoons raw coconut aminos
- 1 lime
- ¼ cup cilantro
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- Sesame seeds
- Break cauliflower into florets and rinse well.
- Chop florets into smaller pieces and place a few handfuls in vitamix/food processor at a time.
- Pulse for about 5-10 seconds, if using a blender push down cauliflower with tamper.
- Click here to view complete recipe