RASPBERRY ALMOND BAKED OATS
- 180g (2 cups) rolled oats – use gluten-free oats if allergic/intolerant
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 4 tbsp (1/4 cup) maple syrup
- 4 tbsp (1/4 cup) almond butter
- 235ml (1 cup) milk of choice
- 160g (1 1/2 cups) raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 25g (1/4 cup) flaked almonds
- Preheat your oven to 180C/160C fan assisted/350F
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, cinnamon, baking powder and salt.
- Add the maple syrup, almond butter and milk, then fold in the raspberries.
- Spread into a 9×9 inch baking dish. Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Click here to view complete recipe