Perfect Air Fryer Salmon
- 2 wild caught salmon fillets with comparable thickness, mine were 1-1/12-inches thick
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil or olive oil
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- generously seasoned with salt and coarse black pepper
- lemon wedges
- Remove any bones from your salmon if necessary and let fish sit on the counter for an hour. Rub each fillet with olive oil and season with paprika, salt and pepper.
- Place fillets in the basket of the air fryer. Set air fryer at 390 degrees for 7 minutes for 1-1/2-inch fillets.
- When timer goes off, open basket and check fillets with a fork to make sure they are done to your desired doneness.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here