PEANUT BUTTER CUP OVERNIGHT OATS
Chocolate and peanut butter flavored overnight oats. These peanut butter cup overnight oats are a fun twist on classic overnight oats.
- 2 and 1/2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk, or sub another milk
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 - 1 tablespoon cocoa powder, to personal taste preference (or sub sugar-free chocolate pudding mix, dry)
- 1/2 teaspoon truvia, or sub another sweetener (Note that 1/2 teaspoon truvia is equivalent to 1 tablespoon white granulated sugar)
- Optional: dark chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter, vanilla extract, and salt. Microwave for 10 seconds, stir for 10 seconds, and microwave for 10 more seconds.
- Add in the yogurt, milk, oats, cocoa powder or dry pudding mix, and sweetener.
- Stir well and make sure the peanut butter is mashed in thoroughly.
- Click here to view more instructions