This no-bake Passionfruit Slice is one of my most popular recipes ever. With a simple biscuit base and a layer of smooth passionfruit icing on top it is the perfect sweet treat!
- 1 packet of milk arrowroot biscuits, crushed (250g/9oz)
- 1 cup of coconut
- 125g of butter, melted (4.4oz)
- ½ cup of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups of icing sugar
- 25g butter, softened (1oz)
- 3 passionfruit, pulp
- Pour crushed biscuits, coconut, butter and condensed milk into a bowl then mix well to combine.
- Line a tray with baking paper then pour in biscuit mixture, push to edges and press down with your hands. Smooth with the back of a metal spoon. Chill in refrigerator while you make the icing.
- Add icing sugar, butter and passionfruit pulp to a bowl, stir then whisk until smooth.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here