PARMESAN MUSHROOM RICE
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 8-oz sliced white mushrooms, cleaned
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup long grain rice (uncooked)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan (canned or fresh grated)
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- pepper to taste
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add mushrooms and cook until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and rice; cook for 2 minutes. Add chicken broth, milk and salt.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes, until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
- Remove from heat. Stir in parmesan cheese, parsley and pepper.
- Click here to view complete recipe