One Pot Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe!
Win the most popular person award at your home when you make this easy One Pot Fettuccine Alfredo recipe!
- 8 oz. Barilla Fettuccine Noodles
- 3 cups Swanson Chicken Broth
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- ½ cup Butter (1 stick, thinly sliced)
- 1¼ cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- In 5 – 6 quart Dutch Oven, bring 3 cups of Chicken Broth to boil at Med/High heat.
- Break Fettuccine noodles in half, then add to boiling broth.
- Cook Fettuccine for 12 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Get complete recipe >> click here