OLIVE GARDEN CHICKEN GNOCCHI SOUP
This copycat Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup is every bit as creamy and delicious as the restaurant version, made in less than 30 minutes!
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 1 stalk of celery, chopped
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 16 ounces potato gnocchi
- 2 cups half and half
- 1 cup fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add celery, onions, garlic, and carrots and saute for 2-3 minutes until onions are translucent.
- Add chicken, chicken broth, salt, pepper, and thyme, bring to a boil, then gently stir in gnocchi. Boil for 3-4 minutes longer before reducing heat to a simmer and cooking for 10 minutes.
- Get complete recipe >> Click HEre