NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE CREAM PIE
This super easy Vegan Chocolate Cream Pie with an oreo cookie-like crust is the ultra rich no-bake dessert of your DREAMS. Without tofu, cashews, or coconut milk!
- 2 cups (280g) almonds (or nuts of choice)*
- 1/2 cup (40g) cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup (50g) coconut oil**
- Optional: 2 tbsp maple syrup***
- 6oz unsweetened chocolate
- 2 cups (480g) almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 cup packed (200g or about 12 dates) pitted medjool dates
- For the crust, blend the nuts, cacao powder, and salt until coarsely ground.
- Add the coconut oil. Blend/stir until the texture is moist and crumbly but holds together when pressed.
- Press into the bottom of a pie pan and up the sides, reserving about 1/2 cup for topping.
- For the filling, blend the milk and dates on high until very smooth.
- Melt the chocolate.
- Click here to view complete recipe