Marinated Kale Salad
- 1 large bunch organic kale (curly or lacinato)
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 small red onion
- 1/2 avocado
- Sunflower seeds for topping
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. tamari or soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil (omit for oil-free)
- Tear kale into bite-size pieces (stems removed). Place in a bowl and lightly massage.
- Thinly slice onion, and halve cherry tomatoes. Add to bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, add dressing ingredients and whisk to combine.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here