Make Your Own Choco Tacos Shells
- 3 large eggs
- ¾ c sugar
- ⅜ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1¾ c flour
- 2 tsps baking powder
- ½ c melted butter
- 1 pkg semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Beat eggs, sugar, salt and vanilla until combined.
- Stir in the flour and baking powder. Mix until smooth.
- Mix in the melted butter, stirring until smooth. The butter will be thick and soft.
- Heat Pizzelle Iron. Batter will thicken while it cools
- Cook according to direction that came with your iron.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here