Keto Teriyaki Chicken
Another easy low carb dinner that can be made in under 30 minutes! This keto teriyaki chicken is full of flavor, will cure that keto Chinese food craving, and perfect served with cauliflower fried rice.
- 2 Tablespoons Avocado oil
- 2 1/2 Pounds Chicken thighs cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/4 Cup Soy sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Brown sugar substitute (such as Lakanto)
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Grated ginger
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon Xanthan gum
- Sesame seeds and sliced green onions for a garnish
- Heat the avocado oil in a large skillet over medium-hi heat. Add the chicken and sauté' until cooked through...about 8 minutes.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here