KETO SWEET HAWAIIAN ROLLS
These Keto Hawaiian Sweet Rolls are so easy to make, using common low carb and gluten-free ingredients. Enjoy them warm from the oven with butter, or top them with your favorite sandwich fixings.
- 2 cups low-moisture, shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup super fine almond flour
- 5 tbsp coconut flour divided
- 1/4-1/3 cup Lakanto Golden or other Erythritol Based Sweetener
- 4 tbsp aluminum free baking powder
- 1 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 3 large eggs
- Combine the Mozzarella cheese and cream cheese in a large microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave for 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval until the cheeses are fully melted.
- Add the almond flour, 3 tbsp of coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, and xanthan gum. Mix until the ingredients are mostly mixed in, then add the eggs. Continue mixing until you have a uniform dough. I find it easiest to use a rubber spatula, but be prepared, this part can take a while.
- Place the dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a 7×11 baking dish (an 8×8 or 9×9 would also work).
- Click here to view complete recipe