KETO PUMPKIN BREAD
A delicious, moist, keto pumpkin bread full of warm spices and amazing pumpkin flavor. Made with almond and coconut flours to keep it healthy, gluten-free, and low-carb.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup erythritol sweetener, like Swerve
- 4 eggs large
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree, canned (see notes for fresh)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/8 tsp cloves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9"x5" loaf pan, and line with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sweetener together until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, and mix well to combine.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here