Keto + Low Carb “Nutella” Bars (Fat Bombs)
These Keto and Low Carb "Nutella" Bars may be sinfully decadent and rich, but they're perfectly acceptable on a keto or low carb diet! With 13g fat per bar, they're definitely keto fat bombs and make an ideal dessert or snack.
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 6 tbsp Swerve Confectioners (reduce for a less intense sweetness)
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 4 oz cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1/2 cup Lakanto Suntella spread
- non-stick cooking spray or butter to coat the pan
- roasted and skinned hazelnuts (I used 1/2 cup), chopped
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over low heat.
- When butter is melted, add Swerve Confectioners and cocoa powder and mix until combined. (The resulting bars are very sweet; if you'd prefer a less sweet bar, use 4 or 5 tbsp Swerve.)
- Add cream cheese and Suntella spread. Stir every 30 seconds or so until melted and combined. (If you're having trouble getting the cream cheese completely incorporated, see the next step.)
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here