Keto Broccoli Cheese Slow Cooker Soup
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups of chicken broth (heated in the microwave)
- 5 cups fresh broccoli flowerets cut into small pieces
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 ½ cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp of softened unsalted butter
- Dash of thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop up the broccoli crowns into small flowerets and set aside. It's important the raw broccoli be cut into small pieces if it to cook to tender.
- In the crock pot add the butter, softened cream cheese, whipping cream, chicken broth, water and mix well.
- Once fully combined add the parmesan cheese.
- Next add the chopped broccoli crowns, thyme.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours or medium-high for 80 minutes.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here