Israeli Salad is a must make Middle Eastern Recipe that is full of flavor! This salad is also known as Shirazi Salad (Persian Cucumber and Tomato Salad).
- 3 Roma tomatoes
- 1 cucumber Persian or English
- 1 red pepper
- 1/2 medium onion red or white
- 1/2 cup parsley chopped
- 1/8 cup lemon juice fresh
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt to taste
- Slice the tomatoes in half and discard the seeds.
- Chop the tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, onion, and parsley.
- Place the chopped vegetables and parsley into a bowl.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here