INSTANT POT CRACK CHICKEN PASTA
- 1-lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 (1-oz) package Original Ranch dressing mix
- 1/4 cup cooked chopped bacon
- 1 (8-oz) package cream cheese
- 1-lb dry penne pasta
- 3 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups (8-oz) shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat Instant Pot on “Sauté” setting; add oil, chicken, and ranch packet, stirring to coat. Cook chicken 2–3 minutes.
- Add pasta, broth, and water to pot.
- Close lid, lock pot, select “Manual” setting and 4 minutes time. Cook pasta until time is up, then quick release and open Pot.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here