Iced Almond Milk Matcha Latte (Paleo, GF)
A refreshing, healthy, naturally Paleo and Dairy-free, green tea delight. This drink is creamy from the almond milk with a hint of sweetness from honey.
- 1 tsp culinary grade matcha tea powder ( Kiss me Organics is my favorite brand)
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 cup almond milk
- Put 1 teaspoon of culinary grade matcha green tea powder into a mason jar. Then pour 1/2 cup of hot water into the mason jar, put the lid on the jar, and shake everything together.
- Next, add 2 tsp of honey ( you can add more or less to your taste), put the lid on the jar, and shake the mason jar again until the honey has dissolved.
- Pour 1 cup of almond milk into the mason jar, put the lid back on the jar, and shake everything again.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here