How To Make Muffin Liners Out of Parchment Paper
- Muffin tin
- Small jar or can
- Parchment paper
- Find a small can or jar that fits inside the muffin well. This will be the mold for your muffin liners, so find a can or jar that fits snugly in the bottom of the muffin cup. It's fine if the can is slightly larger or smaller.
- Measure strips of parchment. Using your ruler, measure 5 inches of parchment for regular muffin cups, or 6 inches for extra-large muffin cups. Move your ruler down the length of the parchment, ticking off the 5-inch mark with your pencil at a few intervals — this makes it easier to cut in a straight line.
- Cut off the strip of parchment. Use the pencil marks as a guide when cutting. Don't worry if it's not perfect.
- Measure squares of parchment. Use your ruler to measure the strip of parchment into 5-inch (or 6-inch) squares. Again, making a few pencil marks will make it easier to cut in a straight line.
- Cut the strip of parchment into squares. From a typical 15-inch roll of parchment, you will get three 5-inch squares of parchment.
- Get comlete recipe >> Click Here