HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE BROWN SUGAR (2 INGREDIENTS!!)
This recipe makes 1 cup brown sugar and uses one tablespoon of molasses for each cup of white sugar. You can you can adjust the amount of molasses in order to control how dark or light the brown sugar will be.
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- Combine sugar and molasses in a large bowl and mix with a wooden spoon until the molasses is completely incorporated.
- To make a darker brown sugar, continue to add more molasses.
- Store it in an airtight container like a Tupperware container or a gallon bag to keep it fresh.
- Click here to view complete recipe