How To Cook Artichokes Perfectly Each Time
Here’s the perfect foolproof recipe on how to cook artichokes! These artichokes are boiled so that you get a tender artichoke heart (doesn’t get dry like baked/roasted artichokes!) and this is also the fastest and easiest way of cooking artichokes perfectly each time.
For the artichokes:
- 2 globe artichokes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme to taste
For the dipping sauce:
- Prepping the artichokes: Use a serrated knife to chop off the top third of the artichoke (it’s inedible) and cut off most of the stem, leaving about an inch of stem.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here