HOMEMADE VANILLA SWEET CREAM COFFEE CREAMER
Homemade Vanilla Sweet Cream Coffee Creamer is super simple to make, has only 4 ingredients, and can totally replace the store-bought versions in your fridge. I love whipping up a batch of this to use all week in my coffee!
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla (or 1/2 vanilla bean, whole*)
- 2 cups whole milk
- Place heavy cream in a pan, and heat over medium heat until bubbling. Add sugar, and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir in vanilla extract, and remove from heat.
- Mix in whole milk, and place in a jar in the fridge. Shake before use.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here