HEALTHY RAW RED VELVET FUDGE
This Healthy Raw Red Velvet Fudge is perfectly sweet with a hint of chocolate, yet it's sugar free, low carb, keto, raw, and vegan! It melts in your mouth.
- 12 oz Raw Cashew Pieces
- 1½ cups Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 246g (1 cup) Roasted Beet Puree **
- 4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Liquid Stevia Extract
- ¼ tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- 224g (1 cup) Organic Raw Cacao Butter (melted)
- 84g (4 scoops) Vanilla Brown Rice Protein Powder
- 20g (¼ cup) Unsweetened Natural Cocoa Powder
- Line an 8x8" brownie pan with parchment paper both ways.
- In a sealable container, add the cashews, almond milk and beet puree. Cover with a lid and refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, dump the entire cashew/milk/beet mixture into a high-speed blender (I used my Vitamix). Add the vanilla extract, stevia extract and salt. Blend on high speed until completely smooth.
- Click here to view complete recipe