Garlic Butter Chicken
Garlic Butter Chicken is a family friendly easy recipe that combines chicken breasts and baby potatoes with fresh garlic, butter and mozzarella.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- I lb. baby potatoes (if larger than one inch slice in half)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (1 stick)
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper (or less to taste)
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup shredded Italian blend
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Salt and pepper both side of the chicken breasts and place in single layer in casserole dish. Top with with baby potatoes.
- In large skillet melt butter over low heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant; about 1 minute. Remove from heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Pour garlic butter over chicken and potatoes. Sprinkle with half the crushed pepper and half the dried parsley.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here