FUDGY WHITE CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 6oz white chocolate chips (or your favorite white chocolate bar)
- 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350*
- In a glass bowl melt the butter with the white chocolate and stir until smooth. Add sugar and mix well with a wooden spoon. Mix in the salt, vanilla, and eggs until incorporated. Stir in flour until well combined.
- Spread batter into a greased 8" pan. Bake for 28 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting into squares.
adapted from backforseconds.com