FABULOUSLY FUDGY KETO BROWNIES
The fudgiest, most chocolatey Keto brownies ever. This simple low carb and sugar free recipe makes perfect brownies time after time. Gluten free and diabetic-friendly.
- 175 g / 6.17 oz butter unsalted, softened
- 100 g / 1 cup powdered sweetener
- 3 eggs
- 40 g / 1/3 cup cocoa powder unsweetened
- 175 g / 6.17 oz dark chocolate at least 85% cocoa solids, melted
- 75 g / 3/4 cup almond flour
- Preheat your oven to 180 Celsius / 356 Fahrenheit
- Melt the chocolate: Break the chocolate into squares and place in a small bowl. Place this bowl inside a larger bowl which you have filled with boiling water. The water will heat the walls of the small bowl and melt the chocolate. (see notes)
- Blend the VERY soft (or melted) butter, powdered sweetener, eggs and cocoa with a blender or in a food processor.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here