EASY VALENTINE TRIFLE DESSERT
- 4 cups cheesecake flavor pudding (instant works fine, also vanilla flavor is okay) — color pink with food coloring or use strawberry flavor
- 3-4 cups whipped cream (fresh is best!)
- 2-3 cups of cake cubes (about a 9×13 size cake)
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 cups strawberries (sliced)
- Optional: you can add more berries if you like–the more the better!
- Wash and pat the berries dry. Let them air dry while you prep the rest.
- Cut your cake into cubes, whip your cream, and make your pudding. Then start layering in a medium size bowl or trifle dish.
- Start with the pudding, then add cake cubes so they can soak in the pudding
- Get complete recipe >> Click here