Easy Homemade Guacamole Recipe
YOU WILL NEED
- 1/4 cup finely minced onion
- 3 ripe Haas avocados
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (or lemon juice)
- 1 large Plum or Roma tomato, deseeded and diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves and tender stems, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or more to taste
- 1 to 2 teaspoons minced jalapeño or Serrano pepper, optional
- Add diced onion to a small bowl then cover with warm water, set aside. This “de-flames” the onions, making them less intense.
- Cut avocados in half, lengthwise and use a spoon to scoop out the seed. Scoop out the flesh and add to a bowl.
- Add lime juice then use a fork to mash until creamy, but still chunky. Stir in the tomato, cilantro, cumin, de-flamed onions, salt and diced peppers (if using). Taste the guacamole and adjust with additional salt, peppers, or lime juice.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here