Easy Garlic Butter Cabbage Noodles
These easy, keto friendly "noodles" are made from the humble cabbage. Humble no more, this dish elevates cabbage and makes it a star.
- 1 Head Green Cabbage
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 1 Bulb Fresh Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Basil
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Shaved
- Cut cabbage into long narrow strips about 1/2 inch thick. Set it aside.
- Peel and mince the garlic.
- In a large skillet melt the butter over medium-high heat.
- Once the butter is melted and bubbly add the garlic. Sauté the garlic just until it starts to brown. Add the herbs, salt and chili flakes to the garlic and stir them in well.
- Add the cabbage and toss gently to coat. Cook the cabbage until it starts to wilt and becomes tender.
- Click here to view complete recipe